Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's been 1 week--er, 2 weeks since you looked at me...

List format because classes start tomorrow and I'm watching True Blood.

  • Saturday job working at Creative Dancwear.  Wonderful co-workers, wonderful customers, sweet discount.
  • Job on campus working as an office assistant on the Law Review.  Great people so far.  I start tomorrow.
  • AH-MAZ-ING adoptive family.  Just finished doing laundry at their house.  (By the by, their washer and dryer?  SPACE-AGEY AWESOME.  They don't beep when they're done, they play a little melody.  Thanks, LG!)
  • Dance leveling was... humiliating, but it's a necessary evil.  No dance classes this semester like I was hoping, but hopefully in the spring!
  • Passed all my entrance exams except one, but I'll get another chance to take it in January.
  • Auditions tomorrow.  Fingers crossed I get something. ANYTHING.
  • Met up with some of the other grad students Wednesday night, and then met the rest of my class (voice majors, anyway) on Friday.  There are 5 of us, all girls, and I'm the only MT kid.  The other 4 are opera performance.  All of the grads I've met have been fantastic.
  • I can't think of what else to say just yet other than I'm sorry I've been remiss in keeping in touch with everyone.  I don't have internet at my apartment (other than on the space phone), but I'll probably be spending more time at school and thus online.  
With that, I'll finish the True Blood, then go home and pick out mah clothes for back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment