Sunday, May 9, 2010

Limbo Land

Sorry, self (since I am doing this blog for myself), that it's been so long since I've posted, but I have been working hard to finish this race I started five years ago. Yesterday at approximately 3:20 I walked across the stage at Coleman Coliseum to receive my certificate of participation in graduation from the University of Alabama.

I say that I've graduated, but I really won't know that for sure for about ten more days. lol
I do have one of my final grades for this semester posted (A+, eat your heart out). But until then, I will behave as an unemployed college graduate.

That's not completely true. I have a summer job (I need another one or two), and am pretty sure I have options for the fall. It seems like I should be worried (a lot of other people seem to be concerned about it), but I'm not. Maybe I am still coming down from the high I've had over the past four days, but I know that somehow, some way, things are going to work out.

I say that I am in Limbo Land, but I am not just wandering aimlessly. I have three main objectives:
1) Earn and save money.
2) Apply to grad schools.
3) Perform.

And ya know what? I think this may be the most fun I've had living in a while, and I am excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment