Thursday, July 14, 2011

Possibly the Funniest Conversation with T-Money Ever

Preschool gold.  Right here.


[As we're pulling out of T's school]

T: When are we going to my house? I'm thirsty.  And hungry.

K: We're going there right now, so we can take care of both of these things.

T: Good.  I'm thirsty.  And hungry.  And tired.

K: Well, we can take care of all of these things at home.

~*~

T: I have to go to Atlanta with my Daddy tomorrow to pick up my sisters.

K: Are you excited?

T: Well, I might have to pee.

K: Oh, yeah?

T: Yeah.  I had to pee last time, so I had to stick out my wiener and pee in a bottle.
     I really had to pee.

K: Oh, no!

T: In the bottle.

K: Wow.

T: [mumbles incoherently]

K: Do you have to pee now?

T: No.

K: Oh, okay.

T: Wait, yes.  (Behold the power of suggestion...)

K: All right, well, we're almost home.

T: I'll wait till I get home.  I don't want to show my wiener to everybody.

K: We all appreciate that.

T: (Not a minute later) I wonder when we'll be home.  I have to pee.  And I'm thirsty and hungry and tired.

[We turn the corner and pass The Burger King]

T: Maybe we could go to Burger King.

K: Not now, but maybe later.

T: Awww!

K: We've got to get home so you can go pee!

T: And I need to get a drink and a snack and a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment