Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley..."

In other words, they suck.

Friends, don't ever try to look for apartments online.  It doesn't work.

Doing what's right and good for those around you--THAT does.

I've been drinking the Kool-Aid.

Kristin Chenoweth may be my guardian angel.

Lemme 'splain.

She brought friends together via Twitter.

One of those friends happens to be my friend, too.

I went to audition at the right school for me, which happens to be her alma mater.  My friend came with me to support me.  My friend introduced me to her new friends.

She wished me luck when I auditioned at her alma mater.

I got in.

My friend and I came back to look for a place to live.  The places I found online that I could afford were... not nice.  One of her friends, who's now my friend, knew a gal who's moving out of her apartment.  She contacted her, and we went to see the apartment.  That apartment just so happens to be the right size, in the right place, and have the right price.

I know that KC didn't orchestrate all this.  All credit goes to God from whom all blessings flow.

But she's one of those blessed puzzle pieces.

So, thanks KC.

No comments:

Post a Comment