Friday, February 18, 2011

Brought to you by the letter B

Backstreet Boys. Barry White. Better Than Ezra. (Thank you, Shuffle, for keeping it consistent.)

Fellas, if I'm lacking the motivation to feel attractive, lean, and sexy for myself, you help me to soldier on through Resistance 8 on the elliptical because I wanna feel sexy for you.

Just got home from my workout before grad school audition shenanigans ensue. I'm thanking God for another day of driving with my windows down.

Update on the Mac (for those concerned *coughcoughAuntcoughLoricough*): Took it to the Core yesterday (our local Apple store. Clever, innit?) where an old friend happens to work and he told me the issues we're having (trackpad and keyboard not working, cracking along the frame) are part of a recall and we don't have to pay a dime. Just had to surrender it for a couple of days to get all those replaced.

[turns big, puppy-dog eyes toward the sky--sheepishly]


Thank you, Computer Gods, and I'm sorry I wailed and gnashed my teeth yesterday.



Now, I must shower and pack my toiletries and go warm up and practice and HIT THE ROAD!

Since I will be sans computer, I may or may not update over the weekend, but you can expect a full report Monday when I come back to reality.

Signing off,

A Redheaded Adventuress

No comments:

Post a Comment