Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yep.

Okay, in order for this to make sense, I need you to fast forward to 03:11 and watch for at least 4 seconds (although I highly recommend watching this delightful, yet under-appreciated, Disney flick in its entirety).





If you were to ask how my weekend was, my response would be something like that.

But in the BEST. WAY. POSSIBLE. I know what happened, but it was so great, I can't articulate it. If you ask me what happened prior to Thursday, you'll get a similar response, but that's simply because I just can't remember. Short-term (Long-term? Medium-length-term?) memory loss due to an epically good time is okay by me.

"Just jibberish--jibberish of an insane person."

Yep.

Let me try it like this:

Adele tickets. Richard. L.Jeffries. Black Swan. Richard. Greene County. Shenanigans. Popeye's (yummm). Momma B hug. MolPage. Cocoa Puff Pound Cake. Trespassing (with none other than! Richard). Photography. Cheeseburgers & fries & smoke alarms. Theatre Tuscaloosa. Tears. Happy. Sleep. Heidi Bug & Brooklyn. Chancel Choir. WOW. Nap. Disciple. Serendipity. Papaw. Pancakes & scrambled eggs.

Up next: More MolPage & Ugly Betty.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment