Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Update

Bad News first.
  • Carpal Tunnel is the Devil.
  • Lactic acid is the Devil.
  • Parking decks are the Devil.
  • I'm not a college dorm domestic goddess.
  • I'm still annoyingly indecisive because of my need to be a people-pleaser.
  • Paul's Pastry Shop is closed on Sundays.
  • I'm a Stumbler.
Good News!
  • I'm learning to be ambidextrous on the MacBook.
  • The MacBook is fixed!
  • My quads only scream bloody murder when I stand on my toes now!
  • I spent the better part of the weekend with Richard.
  • I spent the latter part of the weekend with MolPage & Amy Lea.
  • I think my audition went really well. I presented myself with professionalism, feel good about my singing, and ended with a rather endearing almost trip in my 3,000" heels upon my exit.
    Charming.
  • Picnic in the park with lovely people Saturday afternoon.
  • Solo walk on Magazine Street.
  • Delectable California Rolls and Tofu scrumptiousness for dinner with delightful people.
  • King Cake for the first time in... 7-8 years. And a pretty tasty take on Cannoli. (Food is quite apparently a very important part of my life, and I'm okay with that.)

I think that's all for the headlines.

1 comment: