Thursday, May 5, 2011

Don't know what to say

As all of you know, per my last post, the weather a week ago from yesterday (Already?!/It's only been a week?!) was in fact a "doozy."

So much so that it's changed my perspective on all social media, including Twitter.  As I told my friends, "I get it now."

I'm trying to use it to retweet any information put out by our city and others who are working so tirelessly in the recovery efforts for Tuscaloosa and the entire state of Alabama.  I'm going to try to do the same with the blog for a while.  I honestly don't know what else I have to talk about at the moment anyway.  It's definitely a day-to-day kinda life right now, and I didn't personally suffer a loss of property or loved ones.

If you see any information on here or on the Twitter that might be useful to anybody anywhere, please share it.  There are numerous groups on facebook with the same aim-- getting the word out.

I know I don't have enough followers on here or Twitter to really make a difference, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere.

Peace & blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment