Wednesday, June 16, 2010

NERD ALERT!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

O, the joys of folding laundry at 8:00 in the morning-- watching the Today Show being one of them.

1. Listen to that music!
2. LOOK at those dresses!
3. Listen to the message about sharing the music.
4. LOOK at those dresses!!

On folding laundry:

One thing I learned from my grandmother is that if something is left in a pocket, say a tissue, that makes a mess in the washer and/or dryer, it is completely the laundress' fault for not checking pockets before placing the article of clothing into the washer.

I would like to point out that the pieces of washed and tumble-dried tissue issuing from the clothes I am folding are not my fault.

My mom started this load last night when she got home from work.

Mom's fault.

I'm just folding.

1 comment:

  1. http://suburbia-calling.blogspot.com/2008/04/recipe-success-panera-egg-souffle-rip.html

    The last post was supposed to say this, but Chewie freaked out and posted it before I intended.

    Prior to actually folding the laundry, I got to actually flip through/read PW's cookbook to see what kind of breakfast foods she makes for her cowboys, and then wanted to find a recipe for something that resembles Panera's Four Cheese Egg Souffle. Found a couple of contenders.

    ReplyDelete