Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sheepish

I am such a stupid sheep. Hopelessly devoted, stupid sheep.

There's something I really want to talk about, but I don't exactly have anybody I think I can talk to about it. So, for probably the first time ever in my life, I have a little bit of a secret, and right now, I don't want to keep it. I know I'll be thankful that I did, but I'm feeling a little bit like a teenager right now. Buh.

This font is almost as small as I feel.


On a much happier note, Williams-Sonoma has the coolest Star Wars pancake molds (pancake molds!) and cookie cutters. Happy... something to me next paycheck.

Can't really think of anything else to write at the moment. Thoughts are all-consuming.

I am doomed.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to share your secret. That's what makes it yours.

    In the words of Donna Lewis, "I love you, always forever."

    ReplyDelete