Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Wikipedia's article on Alice in Wonderland actually offers some fairly clever solutions, but that really has very little to do with this post.

I don't know much about ravens or true-to-form writing desks, but I do know I sure love my new-to-me computer desk.

Yes, it has that novelty quality that accompanies anything new, but it's also useful and is something I have been wanting for a long time. That last reason is strong enough for me to love this desk.
It's also helping to turn my room into my personal space again; a place I can enjoy spending time, now that I have time to spend in it.

The cable in my room is on the fritz (only channels 6, 21, and 34 come through, and none them are entertaining in the slightest), which would typically make my experience in here less enjoyable (10:00 is Gilmore Girls time on ABC Family), but here it is 10:02, and I don't mind that I'm missing the antics of Lorelai & Rory.

Okay, so I don' t mind because I went into the living room, stole the DVD player and hooked it up in here so that I could watch season one of Alias and the stack of movie musicals on my dresser, but what's it to ya?


Anywho, the past week-ish has been kind of wonderful; approximately 10 days in a row of pure goodness for me.

How has it been for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment