Monday, November 15, 2010

A complaint (in 2 parts) and a joy on a rainy day

Complaint, Part I
Teenyboppers who take magazines from the front of the store and read them in the Kids' section in the back of the store and leave them there are really annoying.
Complaint, Part II
Teenyboppers who think they are old enough to read this in the Kids' Department?

You are neither being cute nor ironic. Just put the magazines away and pick up a book from the Dr. Seuss spinner close to where you were sitting. That's more age appropriate for you and the young children who frequent our store. I'm actually more distraught than annoyed when I pick up this after we've closed.

A Joy

O. My. Stars. This made my day. Kinda like when David went to the dentist.

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/11/11/baby-dances-florence-and-the-machine/


Special thanks to Florence + The Machine and the "patient mom" for making this video possible, and to MolPage for sharing it with us.

1 comment: