Monday, November 8, 2010

I love toaster waffles

I really do. They're a fantastic way to break your fast. The prep work is minimal, but the reward of the taste and satisfaction from consuming them is great indeed. Toaster waffles ftw.

Ugly Betty reruns on TV Guide also ftw.

"When you are passionate, you can do anything." ~Papi Suarez

It's exactly what I needed today.
In this episode, Betty is applying for the Young Editors In Training Initiative (YETI, baha), and only has a few days to do it. The assignment is to create the design for a magazine that reflects who you are, and a day before her interview, she scraps her fashion magazine in the name of being true to herself and creating the kind of magazine of which she'd really like to be Editor in Chief.

I have exactly 2 weeks to get my songs for grad school auditions learned. I need to e-mail professors to write letters of recommendation about 3 weeks ago, and I need to send transcripts about 4 weeks ago.

My deadline: December 1st
The task: Daunting
My ambition: Hanging by a thread
My supporters: Loud and numerous
# of Toaster Waffles left: 6 (Which translates into 3 more days of the breakfast that gives back)

I got this.

But I better get to the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment