Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Few Items

Item 1: Swen's rice knows how to reheat in the microwave. Nom nom nom...

Item 2: I've been learning a few things Japanese from a 4-year-old this week. I learned how to make an origami bow and a heart, and my little friend made some stars, but never got around to showing me how to make them. She did tell me what they're called though. Shuriken. I just did a little research to find the characters ( 手裏剣 ), and they're not just any stars.

They're ninja stars.

Like the weapons.

She's pretty bad A. Remind me to talk more about her when I have more time to procrasinate. ;)
For now, I'm going to try to include a recording I made of her singing in the car today.

[Update 1:18 AM-- Here's the link to my fb playlist. The other two are from my senior recital. Not nearly as cute.
http://music.burst-dev.com/playlist.php?id=NTg5MDE0MDAtMTI5MTE4Nzg2MQ==]

Item 3: My best friends are pretty genius.

Item 4: I have a cannolo with my name on it and an episode of Glee to watch while I make the finishing touches on grad school applications.


Hey, End of the Tunnel? I think I've found your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment