Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kate, why don'tcha enjoy a few more bites of crème brûlée ice cream before closing your eyes to the world for a minute or 60...

Which translates into "finish the half-a-pint of Ben & Jerry's that was left before collapsing into a sugar-induced coma."

i love you, best friend
more than you can imagine
now and for always

And I'm not talking about the ice cream (this time).


There were so many MMDAs handed out in my mind today. Two handsome little boys from my past who aren't so little anymore, an adorable couple that remind me of characters from The Boys Next Door, and the lady whose heart I reportedly blessed received theirs in the music department at B&N today. Richard got his at approximately 19:41 fb time when he sent a keenly discerning chat message.

My Toms have saved my life at work this week, I incurred an injury to my right middle finger while catering to my OCD tendencies by centering the CD openers on the access fix--it's got a cut with a lovely greenish-blue bruise around it--and I'm really, really tired.

I need to reclaim my life at some point. It's run away from me again.

Next time it does, I'd much prefer it take me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment