Friday, October 1, 2010

Lovin' life

We have a brand new DQ on our end of town. It opened Wednesday, and I have been there once a day since. Nice thing to help offset the calorie intake? I got my corset for the show last night. (Let the games begin.) The general response to Kate-in-corset went a little something like this:

"Whoa! Nice rack!" ~Herr Direktor

"It's like breasts on the half shell." ~der Musikdirektor

Then the random bottom-related quote for the evening:

"I know you hear this all the time, but I need to measure your ass." ~The Tech Director

I would explain, but I think the ambiguity is MUCH more fun. ;)
(Sorry for the li'l bit of vulgarity, younger eyes. 'Tis a part of the biz.)

Spent today with Momma running errands and such, which was nice. Got a free meal and sunglasses plus the time catching up with her.

This weekend is gonna be *ballin'*! I have rehearsal tonight, then I meet up with people to listen to my favorite local band play, and then midnight dollar sushi after.

Have I mentioned that one of those people is a boy?
No?
Well, one of those people is a boy.

Actually, more than one of those people are boys, but there's one boy that's special because I like him. Like, LIKE-like him.
From here on out, liked boy shall be referred to as Schroeder.

But, I digress. Back to this weekend!

Tomorrow, I work till 4:00, and then I get to go to the game with Schroeder and friends.
Sunday looks a little something like this: Church, meeting, rehearsal, work, crash.

Then it's a brand new week with all kinds of possibilities for adventure and mayhem.

Just the way I like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment