Thursday, October 7, 2010

Orange

Being an Alabama fan necessitates that I (at least) dislike the color, although unadulterated hatred is more acceptable.

Being a red head also dictates that I should not be partial to this color (Or pastels. Or pink. We'll discuss my love for those another time...). It does not look good on me, despite the argument that it "matches" my auburn locks.

And for the most part, it's true. I don't like the color orange (Sorry, Nenna...).


So, could someone please explain to me why my diet this week has consisted primarily of eating orange?

Goldfish crackers, vanilla sugar wafers, carrots, and passion fruit juice.

That's pretty much all I want to eat.

(With the exception of Chick-fil-A. There's always room for Polynesian sauce in my diet.)


Ah, well. Dragonheart is on, and Sir Sean Connery and Dennis Quaid take precedence over a silly blog post.

Back to the kitchen for more carrots!

1 comment:

  1. Okay i had to comment because you mentioned my favorite "food" GOLDFISH CRACKERS. I love me some goldfish crackers. I get them ALL the time haha. Then you had to say something about Chick-fil-A huh? Yep. That's also my favorite place to eat!! & I get Polynesian sauce to put on my chicken sandwich or with whatever I'm eating, loooove it :)

    ReplyDelete