Tuesday, October 19, 2010

O_O

I just spent the past approximately 12 minutes typing out my schedule for the rest of the month to one of my employers, and I think I'm going to need lots of prayers, peace & pasta to make it out alive.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles to go before we sleep. MILES.

More to come when I don't have so stinkin' much to do.

Update: 11:12 pm

where does the time go?
how will i get it all done?
the present knows not.

I feel a bit like I'm spinning, and I've got to stop and regain control before I can be really effective in all that I have to do.


Heavenly Father, I'm asking you for a tangible boost because I know I can't manufacture the energy and motivation to calm my personal self and focus on what I have to do for li'l ole, individual me on my own (How's that for a self-centered, run-on sentence?).

You've given me amazing people to encourage and guide me, but I can't do this for them. And truthfully, I can't do this for me either. I've got to do it because it's what YOU want for me.

This is what you want for me, right?

Okay. I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment