Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today's Made My Day Awards (or the "MMDAs") go to...


(Graciously yet unknowingly stolen from a fellow blogger, Jeff Brame. If you ever stumble upon this...
Thanks, man!)


*Ahem* The envelope, please...


1. The kid who comes into B&N and listens to "She Bangs" on the Red Dot; wait, did I say listens? I meant sings at the tops of his lungs. And by sing, I mean it's more like sprechstimme.
"She looks like a FLOWER and she stings like a BEE..." (He's got killer consonants.)
Thanks for throwing caution to the wind and letting your strangeness be known throughout the store--repeatedly.

2. Schroeder for telling me how "H" is a spirit.
And for being pretty stinkin' great.
I kinda like you.
A lot.

3. Lawson Daves for accepting my marriage proposal (and for helping me with my Italian translation).

4. Molly Page for, ya know, being you.

5. Pips for the potential Potter Party pep and paroxysm!!

6. Zacc Kimbrell for resting your head on my shoulder.

7. Tara Cochran for being beautiful.

8. B&N for categorizing the Twilight movies as "Thriller/Horror."
I agree; they're so bad, it's scary.

9. Favorite Manager for discussing with me how absolutely awful the new Juice Newton Duets: Friends & Memories with Friends CD is, but for singing along to smash hits such as "Take It To The Limit" anyway.

10. Richard Hébert for being my sunshine (and putting my picture on his wall). You've made me famous.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I tell you nearly enough just how perfectly wonderful you are. So there.

    ReplyDelete