Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011: Year of the New Kate

Day 4

1 out of 3 "major" life changes down, 2 to go. Today's the day for #2 (well, the beginnings of it, anyway). [More on that to come later]

All of the things I still have to do over the next few weeks are rolling around frantically in my head, and I need some time to sort through it all. It's good because it means I'm trying to get my focus back-- reclaiming my life an' all that. And I have to admit, with as busy as I have been lately, it's been good to not think too much about how much work goes into trying to make a dream come true, but to just think on the dream in the presence of good friends. I still have 4 days of being in the presence of certain good friends whom I don't usually get to see.*coughRichardKarenLindseyKatiecoughcough*

Gotta make the most of it!

Update:

1:35 AM

Turned in my notice at Barnes & Noble! My last day is January 15th.
2 down, 1 to go...

XD

P.S. My cousin Megan is brilliant. This is the wall post that totally made my life.

"In our English class we had to write down people we knew, write an epithet (a word of phrase that described them), and finally a reason why we chose that epithet. It was actually kind of hard, describing people, so I went for the obvious ones.Now for your Epithet I put down "Angel :o" and my reason was; "Singing 'while ...she worked', her voice can only be described as the voice of an angel as she can't help but say 'yes' towards any needy bystander." In other words because you're an angel, you can't say "no." :D
By the way, I'd like a pony. Ü"

No comments:

Post a Comment