Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dear You

Dear You

O, boy does THAT hit close to home...

Also this one.
Dear Short Fingernails
It's kind of a personal philosophy of mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was kind of a spectacular day.

√ Drop off shoe boxes to the church.
√ Pick up substitute teacher application.
√ Fill up gas tank. Pump #7, $22 even.
√ Stop at Ulta, pick up "necessities" and linger over a few non-essentials WHICH I did not purchase.
√ Mom did my hair in two French braids. (We had a spontaneous shopping spree last night, and I asked her then if she would do it for me. I am still not very good at the French braiding...)
√ Replaced my windshield wiper blades. Now if my brakes go out in the rain, I'll be able to see where I'm crashing.
√ Birmingham and Iguana Grill with Richard and Momma B. 'Nough said. Wait, I lied. We went to B'ham to pick up his MacBook that he's been saving for all summer. Now it's enough said.
√ Church. I absolutely love Wednesday nights. Don't take this the wrong way, but my church family is better than yours. :P
√ Oreo McFlurry while listening to Nickel Creek (again) and driving through the midnight construction on 69 S.

Now, I'm spending time with my doggies before I get ready for bed.

To quote a couple favorite people of mine,
"Check-check!" and "Well played, Wednesday. Well played."

No comments:

Post a Comment