Thursday, August 19, 2010

Must. Finish. Today...

"The third stage of grief is making piles."
~Lorelai Gilmore


She wasn't lying, kids. These are the before shots from when I started this project Monday.

And I guess they're not technically the official "Before" shots because I'd already moved my bed and such, but it's when the mess REALLY began to take shape.

Bed is now in the corner of the room.
Taboo? Probably, but I want more floor space, and my room is just too small to keep it in the middle. Sorry, Papaw!

After moving a majority of my clothes into the walk-in closet in the master bedroom, I moved my dresser to the closet. Again, more floor space!

A good bit of the stuff had to line the hallway while I moved the aforementioned furniture.

That's how far my door would open at the time. I'm proud to report it now opens as far as the hinges will allow.

It is my greatest wish of the day to post the "After" shots before midnight.

LOTS to do, folks! Lots to do.

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling your room is going to look verrrrrry different and weird next time we're down there. o__o

    ReplyDelete