Saturday, August 14, 2010

Is it a buggy or a cart?

I don't know about you, but I love Amazon.com.

Russian Collection - COSMO - Not Tonight Honey

South Beach Collection - Bronzed To Perfection

Why, O why do I love Amazon.com? Because they let me find things I want as I think of them, add them to my cart, and then save them for later. It's online layaway.
Do you remember those days?

Let's have another look into my cart right now...

This AND the soundtrack.



I also need to add the following Disney DVDs to my cart before this life is over:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Peter Pan
Sleeping Beauty
Sword in the Stone
Robin Hood
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Great Mouse Detective
The Rescuers & The Rescuers Down Under
Mulan
Fantasia & Fantasia 2000
Alice in Wonderland
So Dear To My Heart
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Pete's Dragon
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Enchanted
DuckTales the Movie
A Goofy Movie
Nightmare Before Christmas
Meet The Robinsons
And ALL of the other Pixar films I don't have.

I think I may also move into buying TV series DVDs via Amazon, since I'm not a baller and don't have Netflix.
Series such as:

The Gilmore Girls
Ally McBeal (Thank you, Mol Page.)
NCIS
Ugly Betty
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Thanks again, Molly.)

O, dear. Now Han Solo is on the television. Must leave you.

1 comment:

  1. We should probably just pool our funds, purchase, and arrange joint custody of Ally and Buffy.

    Alternate weekends, holidays, that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete