Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My dogs are barkin'...

Settling down after working my first shift in music as well as my first time to close. Even though putting out new releases and such is a lot, it wasn't bad at all. It's just late. And in all of the hubbub to get finished and clock out, I forgot that I still had a phone on my hip.
Yep, it's sitting in my car overnight, and I'm going to have to bring it back in the morning. lol
And now I need a Tylenol PM.

I would like it known that the security camera behind the counter makes my backside look goooooood.

Today after I began shelving DVDs, the Store Manager finds me to ask the usual productivity questions and to give me the "Sell, sell, sell!" pep talk, but first, he had to let me know that if a customer approaches me and is not an appropriate customer-- like he's trying to ask me out-- to dial the M.O.D. (Manager On Duty) and to ask them to come to me, and we'll figure it out. Apparently a guy came into the store looking for me, asking for the redheaded girl, if said Manager would tell him my name because he'd like to meet me, etc.


*rolls eyes*


Really? Really...

1 comment:

  1. Of COURSE, they did. Because who can resist KateMonster? No one. No one, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete