Friday, August 20, 2010

See ya Sunday!


Don't worry, my bed is made now.

My closet!

To the left.

To the right.

Isn't it beautiful?

Jenna, that big, black bag from Charlotte Russe is filled with more stuff for you guys.

So, things aren't exactly in the places where they'll live permanently, but they are getting closer.
My hope is to turn one or two of those shelves into bookshelves, and then who knows what I'll do with all of those stuffed animals...

I totally rocked some of my newly acquired shelving skills.

And I suppose that's more than enough of that.

I should be leaving to go to NOLA for the weekend soon. I'm going to help Richard's family move him into the dorm completely.







Is it weird that I'm more nervous than excited about it at this point?

No comments:

Post a Comment