Friday, August 20, 2010

Fail... Ah, well!

#1 It's 12:03, and I'm posting.
#2 I didn't get everything finished per se.
#3 I feel like there should be a number three, but those were my only 2 major failings as far as the room and this post is concerned...

Eh, you don't really care about it as much as I do, so let's move on, shall we?

WAIT! Here's failure #3. I took the "After" pictures around 11:10, and then I continued to clean up, so they are now inaccurate. AND I forgot to take a picture of the inside of my new make up drawer. I'm very proud of it. So, ya know what?

Pictures will come after I've slept approximately 8 hours.

This post is a huge disappointment, so let me try to increase it's appeal by leaving you with one of the distinct differences between my dogs.

They have been observing this process for the past few days, and sometimes even spend time with me while I am (or am not...) working in here. They'll stop outside my bedroom door, look at me, and do that cute little head tilt that says, "What exactly are you doing again?"

[I ask myself that EVERY day.]

Well, tonight my floor began essentially invisible. There was one of those long under-the-bed Rubbermaids (teehee... that sounds dirty...), a gift bag I'm putting together for Lauren and something else I can no longer recall stretched across the entrance to my room.

First Brooklyn peeks in my room, sees me on my bed (checking facebook), and proceeds to leap over the blockade and onto my bed in two bounds. He chilled there with me for about ten minutes.

Then about five minutes later, Heidi's form darkens my doorway, and she begins to do her little "Roo-rooey" thing. I look at her and ask, "What?"
"Roo ROO rooooo roooo..."
"Ya think so?"
"Rrrrruff."

Yes, the little princess needed me to move everything so she could come into my room, and she had no qualms about letting me know.

It's a similar situation when they go outside.
Brooklyn's all chill and goes with the flow (baha), and whenever you open the door to let him back inside, he's cool. Whatevs.

When Heidi, however, is ready to come inside, she's good and ready. She's a lady and begins with one patient scratch, but the longer you make her wait, the more insistent her scratches become. If you are REALLY taking your sweet time, she'll become more vocal about it.

Granted, Brooklyn has a foot/shoe fetish, but when it comes down to it, boys will be boys and girls will be high maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment