Tuesday, August 3, 2010

For Reelz

Renée Radick: Snow White. Cinderella. All about gettin' a guy. Being saved by the guy. Today it's the Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Pocahontas. All about gettin' a guy.
Ally McBeal: So basically we're screwed up because of...
Renée Radick: Disney.

•Thank you, Reelz Channel, for airing episodes of Ally McBeal at exactly the right time.

•Little boys make my heart and my face smile. Today I went into camp for a couple of hours to help with the cleanup process, and some of my precious green group boys saw I was doing some heavy lifting, and they eagerly asked if they could help. Granted, the main two reasons they wanted help were because 1) they were in trouble and 2) they wanted an opportunity to be boys and show off how strong they are. I was willing to overlook that, though, because I'd done all I could by myself. They were so confident and started talking like little men after I told them what needed to be done. I definitely had a good, inward chuckle.

Men are so much more likable when they are little.

•I've remembered how much I love Nickel Creek.

•I got to talk to my Ava Kelley on my way home from camp. It was so good to hear her voice, and to learn that she is doing well. I miss her.

•I miss Lindsey, too.

I guess, now I need to get back to work. I'll start doing laundry during the last 40 minutes of this episode of Ally, and then continue with the rearrange, reorganize, and remove aspect of my life. First stop: wardrobe.

Next stop: Narnia?

No comments:

Post a Comment