Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love • Time • Think

According to the application on fb, these are my most used words in recent status updates.

(I'd also like to point out that "Molly" and "Page" were near the top of the list.)

Oddly enough, that's pretty much me in a nutshell...

Note: This post is rather disjointed. Enjoy.

I've acquired another nickname at work: "Red." Ü

Speaking of my hair, I've decided that if I make Secret Garden, I am not going to cut my hair until after the show, and then I'm going to donate it to Locks of Love.

Granted, I didn't go to bed until a little after 4:00, but I didn't get up till 1:05 today, and I'm still in my PJs. Papaw decided we are ordering pizza for dinner (especially since Mom's in NOLA for the weekend).

We're currently watching Because I Said So. Yes, I'm watching it again... This time it's on Lifetime. Papaw is actually watching it and laughing, which lets me know he's been asleep every other time it's been on our TV screen. Haha!

My new, big girl driver's license just came in the mail.

I love Saturdays.

I can't think about this one too much, though. This Saturday, while appearing typical, is not.

However, I'm going to go on with my day and pretend it is.

That is all (for now).

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that if I used the same application the following words would undoubtedly appear:

    Katherine and Gates
    Love
    Dr. Pepper

    In that order.

    ReplyDelete